Copyright Infringement and Compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
It is the policy of curioZities, LLC to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To that end, if you own copyright, or represent the owner of such copyright, to any Content on this Site, you may notify us pursuant to the DMCA by providing our Copyright Agent with substantially the following information, in writing, at the address listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Your notice should be sent to the following designated Copyright Agent:
c/o curioZities, LLC
8724 Sunset Drive, #121
Miami, FL 33173
Pursuant to Title 17, Chapter 5, United States Code Section 512, subsection (c)(3)(B), your DMCA notice may be considered not valid if your notice “fails to comply substantially with the provisions” listed above.
Last updated on: November 22, 2014