Like many other Web sites, curioZities’ websites and blogs make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movements around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information, are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and smallparts.com
- Commission Junction
- Google Services (including YouTube and Google+) – Google Ads
- And other affiliate and/or advertising programs
curioZities, LLC has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-parties.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. But please note that disabling cookies may mean that you will not be able to access certain areas of the site and that we may not be able to customize certain features based on your preferences.
Additional Information on DoubleClick cookies and Google Ads
Collection and Use of Your E-Mail Address and Other Personally Identifiable Information
Your privacy is important to us. That is why we have established the following policy regarding the collection and use of your e-mail address and other personally identifiable information.
We may collect your e-mail address and/or other personally identifiable information in any of the following ways, depending on how you provide it to us:
- By submitting a comment to one of our informational posts or pages. When you submit a comment on the site, the site’s database stores your e-mail address. Our pledge to you is that we will only use your e-mail address to contact you in the event we have any questions or any issues arise surrounding your comment submission. We will not “spam” you, or otherwise send you unsolicited e-mail of a commercial nature; we will not “automatically” sign you up for any unwanted newsletters, notices, special deals or the like; and we will not sell, rent or otherwise loan your e-mail address to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. That said, we may release your e-mail address to a third-party if we are required to do so by law (court order, subpoena, law enforcement investigation, etc.). Also, although we will attempt to the best of our abilities to safeguard your e-mail address, we cannot guarantee another party may not acquire your e-mail address through unauthorized means or access to our website or e-mail system, and we cannot be held responsible in the event this were to happen.
- By contacting us through e-mail. When you send us an e-mail, our third-party e-mail providers (Go Daddy and/or Yahoo!) will keep a record of your e-mail address. As such, your e-mail address is subject to Go Daddy’s and Yahoo’s respective privacy policies. We will also keep a record of your e-mail address, and as mentioned above, our pledge to you is that we will only use your e-mail address to contact you in the event we have any questions or any issues arise surrounding your use of our RSS feed.
Last updated on: October 28, 2015